Category List

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Rock Candy: 2 cups water, 1 cup white corn syrup, 3 1/2 cups sugar, 1/4 tsp cream of tartar. Then I added: 1/4 tsp vanilla extract, 3 drops of blue gel food coloring. I boiled the mixture and then continued stirring it on the heat until it reached 300 degrees F (used a candy thermometer to measure the temp). At that point, I poured it into a tray to cool. It hardened up in about an hour and then I smashed it to pieces.

I love candy birthday party
I love candy birthday party

Download whole gallery
Rock Candy: 2 cups water, 1 cup white corn syrup, 3 1/2 cups sugar, 1/4 tsp cream of tartar. Then I added: 1/4 tsp vanilla extract, 3 drops of blue gel food coloring. I boiled the mixture and then continued stirring it on the heat until it reached 300 degrees F (used a candy thermometer to measure the temp). At that point, I poured it into a tray to cool. It hardened up in about an hour and then I smashed it to pieces.
Rock Candy: 2 cups water, 1 cup white corn syrup, 3 1/2 cups sugar, 1/4 tsp cream of tartar. Then I added: 1/4 tsp vanilla extract, 3 drops of blue gel food coloring. I boiled the mixture and then continued stirring it on the heat until it reached 300 degrees F (used a candy thermometer to measure the temp). At that point, I poured it into a tray to cool. It hardened up in about an hour and then I smashed it to pieces.

Download whole gallery

Download whole gallery
Birthday Cake
Birthday Cake

Download whole gallery
Instant download party printables to make your own custom straw flags for birthday or pastel baby shower party decorations! Add your own names and messages in any color to match your party theme for custom wedding straw flags, or custom wedding shower favors too. And, use these pretty straw toppers for cupcake toppers or cake toppers!
Instant download party printables to make your own custom straw flags for birthday or pastel baby shower party decorations! Add your own names and messages in any color to match your party theme for custom wedding straw flags, or custom wedding shower favors too. And, use these pretty straw toppers for cupcake toppers or cake toppers!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment