Category List

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Sarah had a sweet tooth. she joke whined "I want caaaannnnddyyyyyy" alot. She also loved going to Quacks or dolce vita and getting something sweet. she would often pick me up just to have me around while she drove over there at night to get a fix.

Peanut Butter Corn Flake Balls
Peanut Butter Corn Flake Balls

Download whole gallery
candy canes
candy canes

Download whole gallery
Sarah had a sweet tooth. she joke whined "I want caaaannnnddyyyyyy" alot. She also loved going to Quacks or dolce vita and getting something sweet. she would often pick me up just to have me around while she drove over there at night to get a fix.
Sarah had a sweet tooth. she joke whined "I want caaaannnnddyyyyyy" alot. She also loved going to Quacks or dolce vita and getting something sweet. she would often pick me up just to have me around while she drove over there at night to get a fix.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment